- AWI 100 - Submittals
- AWI 200 - Care & Storage
- AWI 300 - Materials
- ANSI/AWI 0400-2022 - Factory Finishing
- ANSI/AWI 0620-2018 - Finish Carpentry/Installation
ANSI/AWI 0641-2019 - Architectural Wood Casework
- 1.0 Purpose
- 2.0 Scope
- 3.0 Requirements
- 4.0 Figures/Illustrations
- 5.0 Supplemental Information
- ANSI/AWI SMA 0643-2021 - Wood Stair, Handrail, and Guard Systems
- ANSI/AWI 1232-2022 - Manufactured Wood Casework
- ANSI/AWI 1236-2022 - Countertops
- Construction Methodologies
3.1 General Requirements
a) This standard is written with the metric system of measurement followed by the U.S. Customary System of measurement in brackets.
b) The system of measurement used in the project's original contract
documents and architectural drawings will dictate which system of measurement within this standard is used for verification of compliance.
c) The U.S. Customary measurement is typically a "soft" conversion of the metric measurement. In order to make the metric number more conceptually coherent and consistent, most conversions for less than 152.4 mm [6"] in dimension are "soft" converted to the nearest 0.1 mm. For measurements above 152.4 mm [6"], the "soft" value is converted to the nearest 1 mm.
d) Where conflicts exist within this standard, the least restrictive requirement shall prevail.
e) The following submittal requirements shall be met unless a project's contract documents indicate otherwise.