- AWI 100 - Submittals
- AWI 200 - Care & Storage
- AWI 300 - Materials
- ANSI/AWI 0400-2022 - Factory Finishing
- ANSI/AWI 0620-2018 - Finish Carpentry/Installation
ANSI/AWI 0641-2019 - Architectural Wood Casework
- 1.0 Purpose
- 2.0 Scope
- 3.0 Requirements
- 4.0 Figures/Illustrations
- 5.0 Supplemental Information
- ANSI/AWI SMA 0643-2021 - Wood Stair, Handrail, and Guard Systems
- ANSI/AWI 1232-2022 - Manufactured Wood Casework
- ANSI/AWI 1236-2022 - Countertops
- Construction Methodologies
a) The application of transparent or opaque Product on architectural woodwork and related interior finishes specified to be factory finished.
b) The application of primer prior to delivery to the jobsite.
2.2 Not Included
a) Jobsite finishing.
b) Repair after delivery or installation.
c) Brush applied topcoat finishes, except as called out under the scope of work, such as faux finishes.
d) Exterior priming, painting, and finishing.
e) Doors included in the scope of ANSI/WDMA I.S. 1A (latest edition) and/or ANSI/WDMA I.S. 6A (latest edition).