Supplier MembershipAnnual Dues: $1,100 USD
Apply - Click here to apply online
Please allow 3-5 business days for your application to be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation when your membership is approved. Your new membership materials will be shipped once approved. Additional shipping charges will be applied for any membership outside the United States.
Click here to view the refund policy
- AWI Logo: Market your company through the use of AWI's logo on your company's promotional material. Affiliation of your firm with AWI links you to an internationally recognized association representing the architectural woodwork industry.
- AWI Website: Your company profile will appear on AWI's website.
- Networking Opportunities: You are invited to attend meetings and seminars, be a part of committees or task forces and join an AWI local chapter, all with potential customers.
- Lead List: Access to an electronic list of AWI's Manufacturing Member companies.
- Advertising: Advertise your company in Design Solutions Magazine and the AWI website at specially discounted member rates.
- Partner and Exhibitor Opportunities: Elevate your profile among AWI members by exhibiting or becoming an AWI annual corporate Partner or sponsor at a professional development event or annual convention.
- Speakers Bureau: The opportunity to join AWI's Speakers Bureau and become the "local woodwork expert" to the design community by offering AWI's AIA-approved education programs.
Education and Professional Development
- AWI National Education Events: Educational seminars, plant tours and workshops deliver woodwork industry education on Estimating, Financial Management, Contracts and Project Management.
- Workshops: Workshops at AWI Chapters, trade shows, and AWI's Professional Development and Leadership events provide insights on strategic planning, offer perspectives on important issues, enhance professional expertise and builds a network of other AWI Members just like you.
- Webinars: AWI offers members complimentary webinars on industry topics.
Publications and Other Benefits
- AWI Standards and Standards Education Portal - The new AWI Standards, which are available to everyone, trade in prescriptive requirements for performance-based measures that provide design professionals, manufacturers, suppliers, installers, and users with more flexibility, value, and room for innovation. The Education portal, available to members only, provides additional drawings and information.
- Design Solutions Magazine: AWI's flagship quarterly magazine, a vehicle for educating architects and design professionals about quality architectural woodwork and the merits of incorporating it into their projects.
- NewsBriefs and e-briefs: Ebriefs, our semi-monthly electronic update and NewsBriefs, our monthly print newsletter, provide current and breaking member and industry news.
- Technical Assistance for Architectural Woodwork Questions
- AWI Event Registration
- AWI Store Publications
Join the AWI family
When you become an AWI member, you join a supportive community of talented woodworking industry professionals. Together, we share, learn, and cooperate to create even greater opportunities for success.
But don’t take our word for it. Here’s what our members have to say…
The Value of an AWI Membership
New Member Benefits
The Local Chapters
The Biggest Value
Your Next Move